Sunday, May 6, 2012

First Email -- He Made It!

Family!!!

I am here in the Ghana MTC all safe and sound! It's so sweet! Super nice facility.

The plane rides were extremely long and boring. We flew for a combined total of about 15 hours!

I love all my companions and friends so far! I just got put in the "Moroni District". There are 5 of us. 3 of the Elders are from Ghana, and my first companion is from Sierra Leone. I get to meet them tonight when they fly in.

It is so hot and humid here!! I'm dripping sweat as I type! The ride from the airport was interesting. 13 of us crammed into a van and drove the 30 minutes to the MTC. The traffic was horrible, and there were people running around the streets and the cars selling stuff. I finally got to see some ladies carrying huge baskets on their heads as well ... Pretty cool stuff...

I can't tell you how lucky I feel to be here. I know it's exactly where I'm supposed to be. I love all my black friends. Their spirits are so so strong, and I am already learning so much from them.

Please continue to pray for me and the other missionaries that we will be safe, and that the spirit will touch the loves of the people we meet.

I love you all more than you can imagine! and I will write you more on Monday.

Love,

Elder Bradley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment